ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

CHURCH


I almost went blind because of all the beautiful and gorgeous sunshine that afternoon. Don't get me wrong, I love sunshine, it is one of the few things that can instantly brights up a stressful day. And I'm also very excited that the day seems to be longer now since spring is right around the corner. The sun managed to stay until 5 the other day, which was a major deal!

Anyways, I think it was 3 or 4 days ago that I received my 500 shopping spree from shopstyle.co.uk, and I have done some shopping, which came today and I am super excited to share them with you. If any of you has been following my blog, you might remember that I won a styling contest organized by Shopstyle UK in december. I also received a spa day as a gift from them, which I'm thrilled. I really need this and will definitely go after having dealt with all the exams that are coming this month.

I will still try my best to update my blog very often. Hasta luego! (I'm studying for my Spanish exam at the moment)








Vavi I Banana T-shirt
Forever21 blazer
Zara shorts
Guiseppe Zanotti Inspired sneakers
Prada Saffiano Tote Bag
Alexander McQueen and Tifany & Co. jewelries
Vintage Pancake sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...