ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

RAIN



March comes with raining season which I don't really hate because I have always wanted to shoot some photos with my super strength umbrella! (One of the very few umbrellas I know that doesn't flip over under the UK's 'growling winds') 

Second term is also over and I'm enjoying my first few days of Easter holiday before the exams come. And so before all the gloomy weather and exam pressures can get to me, I wanted to shake myself up a little and make a wild decision of straightening my hair! I feel like a wolf in sheep's clothing, haha. But a girl can always try to look younger for her last teenage year, can't she?

Anyways, I have been listening to so many sad songs these days and I honestly don't know why. Paul McCartney's My Valentine is one of my favorites, I accidentally listened to it again a few days ago and immediately got hooked all over again, not just because of the song but also of Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp's performance in its MV. 'Brilliant' is not strong enough a word to describe the genius behind this work of art! 

Follow on Bloglovin






















ZARA Dyed Shirt
Warehouse Double Buckle Leather Jacket (link)
FCUK Washed Jeans
Alexander McQueen Scarf (more colors here)
Prada Saffiano Tote (similar here)
Victoria Beckham Sunglasses (similar here)
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. such an effortlessly great look :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu look, es precioso!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit, great photo shoot, you look gorgeous . . .

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...