ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

I'M A BROWNIE


I have been obsessed with the Zara structured skort (a mixture of skirt and short) ever since I laid eyes on its summer collection and so far, this unique piece of art has been the focus of many street style looks every where in the world. I have had it for a while, it was actually one of my boyfriend's birthday presents to me but only now does the weather allow me to take it to the street!

The skort, with its well structured form and straight cuts, i thought, would go great with a top that is slight puffy and loose form to create a chic yet effortless and slightly urban look. I haven't used this bag for years but decided to wear it today to bring a vintage touch to the look, tone-sur-tone with the brown tripes on my sweater. 

Just a tip for you darlings, the skort is actually a loose fit, the waist was too big for me, and not just by a little. Maybe you would want to go for one size smaller than your normal size, or try it on in store just to be sure. C'est chic!

Follow on Bloglovin











Topshop Sweater (I bought it one size bigger)
Zara Skort (link)
River Island Bag
McQ by Alexander McQueen Ankle Boots
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...