ATTERLEY ROAD THE SALE UP TO 50% OFF
Forever 21 Global BV
MATCHESFASHION.COM - UK

Checkered



It goes without saying that I have been obsessing over checkers and stripes enough for one summer. Then again I couldn't help it but to share just one last checkered look (for now) that is rather special to me. The ZARA shirt was one of many things my boyfriend spoiled me with on my last birthday (sometimes I even wonder if spoiling me was his favorite pastime, but I bet all you girls happily in love out there would know the feeling!). 

The piece was something I resort to many of the times when my layering addiction kicks in. Simply because it's such a gorgeous laid-back shirt with minimal yet sharp details, and so comfortable that it's super easy to layer under and over it. It's a shame I didn't have a chance to properly photographed those layering sessions of mine, but you can find a selfie or two of my "unofficial" outfits on instagram (@jennxhoang). And don't forget to follow me when you're at it for when my randomness strikes again.

C'est chic, à bientôt! 
(Pardon me, I'm learning French at the moment)







Zara Checkered Shirt (similar): here
Guess Cross-body Bag (similar): here
Victoria Beckham Sunglasses: link
 BCBGeneration Shorts (similar): here or here 
Mango Sandals: link 

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Chicisimo

Outfit of the day: Checkered
Written by:
Genre: Fashion

2 comments:

  1. I think I would like the top better if it were just solid white. Otherwise, this outfit is perfect. Gorgeous legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog :) How to style your faux fur coat was really helpful for me! <3

    www.forgetgrowingup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...